Tuesday, August 26, 2014

MY Warrior, My Child

My Warrior, My Child:
Do not grow weary in well doing. For the time has come to rage battle against that which is meant to steal, kill, and destroy. All that you have experienced, every trial, every test, every set back, all of it has prepared you for such a time as this. Many will fall away from me in this season, that means greater the harvest. Time to put aside any ideological ideas you have and just let your Faith and your love for lost souls be the fuel that leads you into battle. You are a mighty warrior and no one can do what I am getting ready to ask of you to do. No one can go where I am going to send you. No one can reach the people that are waiting for you to rescue them with me as your guide.
You are living in dark times but the light that is within you is going to cause even the evilest of darkness to hide in fear. It is time my precious child! Your time to take your stand among the saints that have gone on before you and are right there with you cheering you on! My battle cry is near! Let the deaf ignore and those that have ears to hear:  PREPARE YE THE WAY OF THE LORD!!
-God


No comments:

Post a Comment