Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I am weird:)

I am weird! I have always been weird and will always be weird:) I will never be what this world sees as "normal" and I will never fit in ever! Because I am not meant to fit in, we are set apart, a chosen people, who does not conform to this world. I tried for so long to fit in and be like other people and I was miserable! The more I tried to fit in the more I became so drawn away from my first love! Because I was saying in other words that the person He created me to be was not good enough and that broke my heart! Because I know now the person he created me to be is exactly who I want to be. So yeah Im weird but Jesus calls me His beloved and thats all that matters to me!!!!

So dare to be different and be who God created you to be no matter what others say!  People are afraid of what they dont understand and so many do not understand sadly the light of Jesus that is within and so they turn that fear into anger and lash out. Show them love and show them kindness through it all and it may take you being kind for years, or just a day,  to this person but eventually if meant to be they will want the peace and freedom that they see in you. This is the open door to show them Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment