Friday, September 12, 2014

God is FAITHFUL!!

God is so FAITHFUL! Always! through it all HIS LOVE remains!
10 years ago I was a crack addicted prostitute walking the streets to make money for more drugs! I had totally given up on any type of life outside of drugs! I had settled within myself  that this is what life was and will always be! But then God met me one night on the floor of a crack house passed out with others passed out all around me and God woke me up all of a sudden and I begged for a way out! And right there He gave me the courage to leave the place I was and He opened doors for my freedom in Him!
 10 years of love...I now have my own townhouse with my two beautiful girls and have the best job I  I have ever had and I feel such peace and love like I have never had before! The chains are broken and my heart has been mended and I KNOW that I KNOW if God had not met me that night I would not be here today! Surrender and desperation brings forth Life and Freedom!!
He is FAITHFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment