Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Winds of Change, Time Has Come!

Child of Mine-
The wind of change is upon you my child. Be sensitive to all I say to your spirit in this transitional season. Letting go of what was, believing in what is about to come forth. winds of change come to catapult you into higher dimensions of my spirit entwined with yous. I have longed for whats about to be to be release upon you into your spirit for so long now. However because of years of preconceived misconceptions you had about me doubt was plaguing your spirit and causing a wall of untrust and unbelief to be built up around your spirit and your spirit was withered.
The time has come to be that  I am able to bring forth all that I have been holding onto for you. For your spirit is no longer withered but ablaze with Truth! All that is about to be released may be overwhelming at first. For you have prayed for such to be for many years. However  do not allow the overwhelming feeling to over take you for I am right there with you as always directing your steps.
When I stand back and watch you speak of my Love, my forgiveness, and you bring forth my Healing to the multitudes. I will be watching with tears of joy running down my face because it brings a father no greater Joy then to see His child in their moment of destiny!
Soon the day will be when you will look around you and you will see harvest of blessings as far as the eye can see. The years of you sowing seeds into my precious ones that you did not boast about and no one knew of the loving kindness you showed. I saw and that is why  I am honored to say to you when you are in your harvest of blessings "Look around you Love, for Great is your reward."
All the dark times you had to endure, you never gave up! You may have gotten lost in this worlds view, but I saw your heart of love for me and for those around you and did not judge by your actions. That is what the saints here in heaven are made of! The perseverance through the hardest times of their lives they did not give up but stood back up and just kept on the path I had set before them over and over!
Your love for others, the pure, nonjudgmental  love, is what this fallen world needs! So many years those around you abused and used that pureness for their advantage but still you never allowed that pain to cause you to stop loving and believing in the goodness of your fellow man! This fallen world needs to see that and hungers for it! I will guide you into the brokenness of this world so that the light of my love will beam through your being into their hearts and they will forever be changed just by being in the presence of me! They will look into your eyes and know that they are looking at a Miracle.
You have been hidden within me for many years now. I have done so in preparation of your spirit to be released into this land and  so that the miracles that are within you will not be tarnished by the pride of man. There are those that wish to harm the great anointing that is within and because of this I have sent angels of protection all around you that will protect you from that which you can not see and they have been doing so for many years. There also are those that see the great anointing within and turn away from you in fear for they do not understand that which they see. Do not allow this to burden your heart for they know not what they do. They are led by their flesh and so the knowledge of spirit has not yet been upon them. But there will come to pass when knowledge I will bestow to them and they will then understand.
The day I release you into the nations the words that will come forth from me through you will be like honey to the spirit of my children and hope will flow forth. Time has come my Child!!

-Jesus


1The Spirit of the Sovereign Lordis on me,
because the Lordhas anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,
2to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
3and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of joy
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the Lord
for the display of his splendor.
4They will rebuild the ancient ruins
and restore the places long devastated;
they will renew the ruined cities
that have been devastated for generations.
5Strangers will shepherd your flocks;
foreigners will work your fields and vineyards.
6And you will be called priests of the Lord,
you will be named ministers of our God.
You will feed on the wealth of nations,
and in their riches you will boast.
7Instead of your shame
you will receive a double portion,
and instead of disgrace
you will rejoice in your inheritance.
And so you will inherit a double portion in your land,
and everlasting joy will be yours.
- Isaiah 61: 1-7

No comments:

Post a Comment