Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Your Flaws are Beautiful

My Love,
You are more than enough! You are exactly who you are meant to be; no more, no less. You do not have to measure up to others, because they are their own being and you are your own..created totally different to be the different  people that you are meant to be.
You are extrordinarly you all of you! What you call your flaws I think I love those the most becasue they make you different and unique and they are beautiful to me. 
You will never fit in to the crowd because I made you to stand out and to stand above the crowd so that when others see you they will see my love light shining through you so brillantly, so glorious.
My Child, I am so proud of the woman you are, the woman you wil be, the woman you have been.
The trials and the tests that came to you did not knock you off your feet but instead steadied and strengthened your stance.
You are me Beloved, My Child, My Love, My All and for You I will always always be looking on with Love and Adoration and Always there when you need me to be whatever you need me to be..becasue I Love You! You are the Reason that I AM!
-Abba
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment