Saturday, September 5, 2015

God I Trust in You

God I trust in you! When this life seems overwhelming and the days seem so long... Trusting in you is what gets me by. When I look some days at the way some things in my life are I get so angry because I feel so hurt and wonder why. But then I hear your sweet voice reminding me of your love, sweet love and that strengthens me to stand firm and look forward. You are my father, you are my friend,  and you are the only thing in my life some days that makes any sense because you are truth and you are love! I hide myself in you, I abide in you. You are my fortress, my strength, my safe harbor. Thank you God for not giving up on me and seeing in me what I still do not see but I know if I just keep on this path with you then in time all will be revealed! Thank you for loving me always through it all.
Amen
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment