Sunday, September 20, 2015

Guard Your Mind

I have had a rough week to be real. I have been battling as we all do and also God has shown me something that I have done that I have had to repent of and broke my heart.
Let me say this: your mind is so powerful! Your imagination is a gift from God to be used for God. I have always been very imaginative and I have always been able to escape in my mind vividly like a movie playing in my mind. 
God has shown me that the devil has used this against me as a form of attack and what he made to be so vividly true about some things in my life are lies.
God showed me while reading bible that this is a gift to be used for Him.. He showed me because I was able to be where ever I was reading in my mind I was there and it was so vivid and accurate. 
And he showed me as I was praying for someone that what I used as escape mechanism is for Him to use to set His children free... Because as I was praying I saw images like a movie and God showed me that is what I am to pray for and or against for this precious one. 
Again what God meant for His Glory, the enemy turned into destruction and I allowed it and therefore had to repent. And cried.
I guess the reason I'm sharing my heart is so that you know guard your mind! Guard it even from yourself! Keep it clear of anything that will cause you to doubt or stumble and keep it clear so God can use you, all of you, in the Harvest that is at hand. MP

No comments:

Post a Comment