Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Preparation

Something is stirring about to be released I have felt it for a while now and even more stronger today. 
I was working at desk and I just got dizzy and I prayed and heard "Preparation" and I saw how my family prepares for a Family Holiday dinner by starting about week before with decorations, cleaning, and cooking and when the day finally arises we enjoy the family and food.
Now we are in a preparation time that may last a day, a week, a month, but not years I don't feel that. 
We are coming out of the Shift that has pushed us into the preparation.
The preparation time we are to gather together and seek the Lord on our behalf and on behalf of others. We are to keep ourselves pure And clean as we pray and fast. Do not be surprised in this preparation season if you entertain angels because you will. They have come forth to assist us in this preparation so that when the preparation is over and the next event comes to past we will be more than ready and will not fail. MP

No comments:

Post a Comment