Friday, September 4, 2015

I Would Not Change One Thing From My Past

I can honestly say that I would not change Anything about my past! None of it! Because my past is what God has used to: develop His character in me, instill in me His knowledge, Has taught me How to show Grace towards others, has taught me how to not treat others, and has taught me the true meaning of Love! 
I have learned from my past and my many times I have fallen down, I have learned how to Not Give Up and how to get back up....also I have learned endurance. 
I would not change anything of my past also because it has made me relatable to others and not have the "Holier than you" attitude. I could never have that attitude because I know I am no better than the person on the street now or the person in prison. 
I am translucent and the only pitfall is I do carry my heart on my sleeve but I always have because I love so deeply and with no judgment. 
My past hurts and judgments from others have taught me How to not treat people and to not judge them on their current walk in life. I was shown much Grace by God and so I do the same.
So yes I would not change my past because if I didn't have my past I would not have my Love story, testimony that I have today;) MP

No comments:

Post a Comment