Saturday, September 12, 2015

God Fights For You

I wanted to share this for someone out there who feels alone:

My whole life I have felt alone. When I was in foster homes my teenage years I felt so alone and abandoned. When I was on drugs I felt so alone cause I knew the people I was hanging with were just there cause of drugs. Now I have felt alone for so long and with things going in my life right now I just want someone to fight form me, to be on my side for once. 
The other night I prayed this "God I want someone to fight for me, to be on my side. I have felt as if I'm fighting and standing up for myself all alone all my life. I have always defended myself and I just get so tired, so weary. Just once Lord I would love someone to fight for me and stand up for me". 
God sweetly replied: " Sweet Love I have been fighting battles for you  that you know nothing about your whole life. I have been loving you and holding you as you wept. You have never been alone. The reason you have battled the battles you have is because I wanted to instill in you endurance and faith. You are stronger now than you were yesterday. Just hold one precious one hold on! All will be revealed in time. You are never alone! Trust in me for I love you more than you can ever imagine! I am for you!"
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment