Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I'm in this for life because it is my life

I have faced many battles and some I have been won because of the amazing Grace of Abba and some have been lost because I tried to fight them out of my own strength. 
I have been knocked down a few times off this path with God because I took my eyes off of Abba and placed them on people. 
I have questioned  God and I have been angry at God but still He never left me. 
I have been so confused and looked for answers through people instead of going to my father. 
I have ran so hard, so fast from the Loving arms of God and I have always came back and fell at His feet! 
I have done all of this and more, but one thing I have Never done is Give up! 
I have been knocked down and have fallen from Grace but everytime, may have took a while, but every time I have allowed the Loving Mercy of God to pick me up and with His Grace covering me and strengthening me I stood back up and allowed Him to hold my hand and steady my walk.
So I have done many many things and I will continue to make mistakes daily, get discouraged, and have my heart broken.. But I will Never Ever Give Up! I'm in this for the long haul.. Until I get to Heaven and see my daddy! 
It's a lifestyle... It's my life.. It's who I am... Who I was created to be... My birthright!... Being a Child of the King! 
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment