Monday, September 14, 2015

Who will you Serve?

If you can commit yourself to watching series on tv or Netflix... What's your excuse to not committing to reading the bible? 
TV...Netflix...any form of media can be used so easily as a form of distraction from you growing in the Lord! 
It can be used as a way to escape from reality as well. 
I can say this because I was watching, no binging on series, because I just wanted to escape reality for a moment and it became addictive. 
I am not saying watching series is bad but I am saying if you watch tv more than you spend time with your family or read your bible and spend time with God the yes it is a problem. 
Choose today who you will serve.
Anything in your life that has control over you is who you are serving! 
Distraction is one major tactic of enemy! If he can distract you from the Word of God and from encountering God so that you would know your true identity then He has won! 
Be wise!MP

No comments:

Post a Comment