Sunday, September 20, 2015

Super Natural Power

Supernatural Power of Jesus is real! So real! It has been dormant for so many for so long because of doubt and unbelief. But I really feel, because it has happened in my own life, That we are at a point on this journey where the supernatural power of Jesus is coming forth in such a way that even the ones who do not believe will fall to their knees and repent and receive the Holy Spirit, supernatural power of God.
I walked out my door this morning and felt such a stillness and that scared me for a moment because I sensed a coming storm (spiritually) but then I heard "Power release" in my spirit and I know that I know we are on the brinks of something big... Revival, Harvest, whatever it is God is awakening so many out of spiritual slumber and calling all  prodigals home to join in what's about to be.
People's spirits are awakening with hunger to know more about the supernatural power and that is because God is aligning His children to be ready for all that will unfold! Time to fight the fire of Hell with the supernatural Fire of the Holy Spirit! 
Time to believe and seek God for more understanding of the supernatural power of God that is within us! It is real! So Real!!!
Ask and it will be given to you! 
Just have to believe!! 
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment