Thursday, September 10, 2015

Come Home

From the beginning of time I have predestined my children for the life they were meant to live with me. So many have gotten off the track to freedom in me, a life of abundance, by following their own path. 
Even so My love has not lessened, but my heart has grown heavy for my lost sheep. I am a Father and my love for my children, no matter where they are in life, is Real, is unconditional.
My Child, Return to me those who have wandered and I will give you Rest from your torments. Return to me my prodigals and I will walk with you on your road to recovery from the wounding's you received on your way. Return to me my precious child, all is forgiven, I will hold you and I will teach you, as a parent teaches a baby to walk..I will hold your hand and steady your step until one day you can walk on your own and even then I am right beside you incase you need me. Return to me and I will welcome you with arms wide open, waiting for you. 
No love is greater than the love I have for all my children. No peace is greater than the peace I give.
Come Home! It is time! Come Home!
All is forgiven! All is forgotten! 
Time for restoration and release! 
I am Here! Come to Me!
-Abba
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment