Friday, November 13, 2015

You Have Me Confused with A Fatherless Child! I'm a Child of the King

Devil and no man can stop me now!! I have come to far to get trapped in small minded people's views of how I should act and how I should be! 
I refuse to ever Be silenced again! 
I will be bold and stand proud and raise my voice at all times! I was silenced to long l...NO more! 
To quit is not in my vocabulary! Oh no!!  So go ahead and shut the doors you think will break me! Because God will open bigger doors used to promote me! 
God is counting on me for Him through me to lead His children out of Darkness, prison, and bondage and shout loud to the enemy LET MY PEOPLE GO! 
So go ahead throw your best Fiery dart Devil, man, world, anyone! I will NOT be moved!!
I have  my Precious Jesus with me and Greatness ahead and Nothing behind me but death and smoke! Because I just came out of the Fiery Furnace and I will Never Be the Same!! 
Give up? I'm sorry I don't speak that language anymore! 
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment