Sunday, November 15, 2015

Waiting On My Boaz

I'm waiting!! Have been my whole life:)💜💜
I will be honest some days are so unbearable that I feel the loneliness will overtake me. 
I hear people, of course married friends,  who are like "you have your kids, or just be patient and wait upon the Lord." 
And I know they are saying these things out of Love for me but I just want to say "not always does my kids or the love for my Lord take away the loneliness I feel for my soul mate"
I have dated  (sorda) men but I have never been in love with a man and I have never been married. Partly because of the life I was living. So I can honestly say I do not know what pure love of a man feels like.  
But I'm not giving up and will not settle for any less than what I deserve. 
I have always settled but in past 5 years I have not settled and never will again! 
I'm saying all this to say to
All my single friends...I  am with you!! I understand the loneliness and how it is worse around holidays! You are not alone! 
And to all my single parent single friends... I know it's so hard even trying to date because your not just dating for you but your kids too! 
It's like a job interview almost and you do not know how to make it not!! 
Your like FBI agent and can not enjoy the date sometimes or your so tired from working and taking care of your child or children you don't know how to enjoy yourself. 
All I can say is just breathe!! Allow your self  to have fun and don't think about it to much! 
Just enjoy yourself and if meant to be then everything will unfold and if not that's ok. 
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment