Monday, November 9, 2015

Discipline

Ok so I am praying that God will put more hours in the day! 
Seriously! I work full time and I am a mommy full time and I just need to find time to write this book within. 
So I am getting a petition together to submit  to congress for more hours in the day! 
They are approving all
Kinds of nonsense so why not this;)
-I'm joking! 
But have you ever felt that way! If only there were more hours in the day then you could get so much more done.
What if there are enough hours in the day but your discipline is lacking in the area you need more time in?
Yep! Holy Spirit slap in the face with love! 
That's the answer I got! I was hoping God would be like "Oh poor you, your so busy, so much to do, no time to write..."
No that was not the answer I got at all. 
"What if there are enough hours in the day but your discipline is lacking in the area you need more time in?"
Was answer I received.
But then again did I expect God to sugar coat the truth? 
Discipline is the key to more time! Because if you are disciplined then you don't procrastinate. 
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment