Thursday, November 12, 2015

FREE By Love!


There is Hope!! There is a way out, redemption for addiction!! 
I shot  up meth for years and done all
Other types of speed as well. I was prostituting at night and hustling during day. Still God never gave up on me! I gave up on myself! But God never did and He came running as soon as I bottomed out and in desperation cried out for Help..He was there! He came no matter the darkness that was around me, or the filth about me He came! 
He saw His precious child in need of Love and Help and He came!
He told the enemy who had me wrapped in His arms "Let my Daughter Go!"
And the Devil trembled and dropped me and God caught me and wrapped me in His arms and spoke the sweetest words "It is Finished my precious One! I am here! Let's Go Home" 
Jesus! Jesus is the answer!! MP
***Share this so we can Share the Redemptive Love of God with All***

No comments:

Post a Comment