Friday, November 27, 2015

Single

With Christmas upon us and spending time with family and friends. To all my single folks; when they (married family members or friends that are married it's never the single ones that ask this) ask you about when are you going to find that special one or however they word it. 
You tell them you have been over qualified for all the ones that you have met this far and that you are waiting for the one that is not afraid of your gifting from God but embraces your uniqueness because he or she too has the same uniqueness, the person God has for you is going to be strong when you are weak and you will be strong for them when they are weak. 
The person God has for you is just human like you and not perfect so don't put him or her up on a pedestal but allow them to be themselves and have flaws and make mistakes because honestly to me I think that's my favorite part because it sets them apart and not like anyone else! 
Never Ever settle less for what you deserve Ever!!
So do not lose hope my friend! God has got you and one day soon in Gods timing you two will meet!💜 (I'm right there with you. Reading this to myself;) ) MP

No comments:

Post a Comment