Sunday, November 22, 2015

I am just me

You may look at me and see a mess. I am not into fashion, my hair is what it is, my makeup may not be perfect..and so you may judge by my outward appearance and think "poor thing".
If only you could se me through spiritual glasses. You would se my spirit is 6 ft tall and shining bright with the glory of the Lord. My hair is in waves and waves of splendor and my makeup is the finest you have ever seen. 
I do not fit into this worlds view of "Beauty" and I NEVER want to EVER! Because I love the person I  am and the person God is healing and creating me to be;) 
I will never be the one hiding behind trying to fit into the crowd and looking like everyone else. Nope I am me and what you see is what you get!
My identity is in God not in this worlds view of acceptance and following the latest silly trend with clothes or anything.
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment