Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Evil

My day started off good then I saw a video on YouTube that just burdened me so.
To all those who are comfortable in your little bubble and don't want to hear anything negative then stop reading now! 
People wake up! ISIS is here and have been for a long time. There are sleeper cells all over the states. They are evil Muslim Radicals who have the Devil as their leader and only care about their fake God and promoting evil! 
What happen in Paris is just the iceberg about what will be unleashed. 
And our Muslim president knows all this! I don't care what religion he is because that is his business but when he starts to put our country at risk by letting all those refugees over here to further fuel the evil
Ones already here there has to be a stop to his madness. But there probably will not be and it will just get worse.
So yes I do not like our President and never have. The first election my stomachs turned and I literally got nauseous when he was elected because I just saw evil being birthed through him to bring forth the Islamic radicals and it was right. 
Do I respect his authority I did but now no I do not. And I know I know your suppose to respect those in authority but my view is  this....when they take it upon themselves to put my children in danger then you have lost all My respect! 
Because allowing those refugees who are evil...to come here to our country and birth more evil that makes the generations to come have the evil overtake their generation more so than ours! 
Prayer yes prayer is the key!! 
I'm telling y'all something major is up because the burden I'm feeling is heavy and strong!! 
We need to pray!!!MP

No comments:

Post a Comment