Thursday, June 11, 2015

You Are The Exact Parent Your Child Needs

To All  the Amazing Single Mothers and Single Fathers:
I understand what is is like to question if you are a good enough mother or father! 
Always wondering am I doing this right or that right or should I not do this or do that and keeps you up at night going over every single detail of the day and also what all there is to do tomorrow!
I have had many sleepless nights and I have had many tearful nights but then when my children look at me and hug me .... It's like for that moment in their embrace the worries just fade away and I know I was born to be their parent!
God created you to be your child's or children's parent! Everything about you is exactly what your child needs! No one else can parent your child like you can and your child will love no one else they way they love you!
So stop questioning and just allow the love of your little angels to be proof enough that you Are All they need!!
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment