Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Self Control

Sometimes self control is so hard but think about the consequences and that will make you have self control! 
I know I personally struggle with a certain area of my life and self control and have for years and by the strength of Jesus alone and not mine, I have had it under control for years now.
However there are days I am weak and may slip in this area a little but not fully. We are human it happens! Just step back refocus and carry on the path of righteousness. 
We are not perfect! We all have weaknesses! But in our weakness Jesus is strong! 
I have learned that sometimes Jesus leaves  an area in our  life as a weakness (or more than one area) to keep us grounded and to keep us knowing we can not do this life without Jesus! 
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment