Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Prayer For Today

Jesus,
Some days I am so weary and heavy burden that I just drag through the day with  my head held down just to make it through work so I can get home. 
Somedays I just don't have it in me to fight! I feel so beaten down and wounded from battle that I allow the hopelessness to invade my peace and I am just taking up space and going through the motions of life. 
I would love to say Lord that I am far enough in my walk with you that these things do not happen, but I know that I am not perfect and I am human and life happens.
So for today Lord will you Please just fight for me and allow me to rest in your peace knowing you have me protected.
I Praise You Lord and Give you Thanks for all you have done and will do in my life and the life of my loved ones!
You alone are Jehovah Jireh, My provider, and you will always fulfill your Promises which are Yes and Amen. I Trust in You!! When all seems dark around me and the future so bleak,.,I TRUST in you!
I hold on so tightly to your loving Hand in this storm and I know that  you are my safe harbor, the calming force in the middle of the storm!
So just for today I lay down my sword and lay and rest in you becasue I am so tired of the fight. You say come to you and You will give me Rest and Lord I need that rest today for my physical and spiritual being! 
Forever more you are my Love and Forevermore I am your Beloved!
In your Beautiful name Jesus I pray
Amen
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment