Sunday, June 28, 2015

Leave The Door Of Your Past Closed!

When you try to open a door that God has closed you are opening a door to the past. 
Allow the door to remain closed and for the people behind the door to remain there! 
You are creating a new life, a new start! Don't allow the judgmental people of your past who never truly loved you the way they should have, the way you loved them... Do not allow them back into your life or you will once more be in the web of deceit and lies that brought you down in the beginning! 
God is doing a great work in you! Allow Him to continue and you will be more at peace than ever in your past! 
I learned this the hard way! I kept returning to a door God closed and allowing people back in my life that were like poison to my soul, to my future.  
No more because I found out that I am much stronger and have so much more peace being alone than with people who tore me down! 
God is Faithful!! Trust in Him! He will Never lead you astray! 
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment