Monday, June 22, 2015

Welcome Home

It's me God it's been so long
Since I've come to you
My life has been crazy I've not known what to do
And so I fix things the way I think that they should be
And along the way I have lost me
Things have gotten so far out of control
I know that I need to come home
To you my king, my father 
Will you still have me
Will you still call me your own
Oh sweet Jesus I am so alone

Oh my child my Precious one
You have always and will always have a home in my arms
You have not been forgotten
You have never been unloved
For I have always been there with you
Always waiting for you to give me the battle
Give me the hurt, give me the questions that are heavy on your heart
You are my Child, my love and I will always rescue you my Beloved
You need  not to worry about the mess you made
For I have already appointed angels to go forth and clear the path 
Welcome Home my Child
Welcome Home
You are forevermore and always Loved! Forgiveness has already been granted and Mercy is yours.
You are safe now! You are free!
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment