Sunday, June 14, 2015

God is Love!

Last week I had such a blow from the enemy and I will admit I allowed it to knock me down for a minuet  because it was a harsh attack that surprised me and took me off guard.
But I cried my tears and I felt the love of God so sweetly calm my nerves and give me His peace. 
Then the rest of the week I felt like a little child wrapped so lovingly in Abbas embrace and each day that passes I felt stronger because see it's not about the enemy none of this is. 
What it is about is even though you may get knocked down.. While you are knocked down and through your tears just say "God I do not understand what is going on in my life but I will trust in you. No matter what and always I will trust in you!" 
Those words are so powerful and God will fill you with such sweet love that you can feel that love making the sting of the attack just go away! 
I have learned with every attack of the enemy there is a lesson to learn! With every fiery dart you have another chance to stand your ground and declare those words above! I TRUST IN YOU GOD! And you will see that you are a little stronger each time you stand strong and your faith is a little deeper! 
The Love of God is your strength! 
Be Blessed! 
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment