Tuesday, March 17, 2015

There is a lesson in the Pain!

With every heart break and with everytime you have been wounded... There was a lesson to be learned. It may have taken the heartache or the wounding to happen over and over but still there was something there in the pain to gain..to learn.
I know for me I have learned so much over past years of wounding and heartache and I think the main lesson is that people can be down right rude and hateful and also just because you may love with all your heart...not everyone does! 
See hurting people hurt people they just do! I have done it countless times.. Im not proud of that fact but I have. 
When your heart is broken and someone you love dearly wounds you... You can not stay in the pain or you will become prisoner of that pain which will lead to a victimization state of mind..where you feel everyone is out to hurt you or to get you. Or if you stay prisoner of that pain you will allow your heart to become cold and trust is no longer in your vocabulary! 
I've been there and I have gone done both! It wasn't until God grew me up just a little more that His lesson to just..let it go and pray for them..it finally sunk in.
Not everyone is always going to like you and Not everyone is always going to approve of you and that is ok! 
You were not placed in this world to make everyone else happy! You were created to bring Glory to God and one of the best ways to do that is let others see Jesus in you when instead of allowing that pain to rule you... You allow forgiveness and unconditional love to flow through you! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment