Thursday, March 12, 2015

Be Honest and Open

Everyone has someone who looks up to them. I just want to say to be honest and open about things your struggle with or issues you are going through! That way people can see God at work in your life because you are still standing and are making it with the strength of Jesus within! Way to often we see and hear people always saying positive things and they seem in a way not real because you never hear them talking and confessing they too have issues and struggles they face daily! 
You will reach many more people for Jesus if you are real and honest and tell them you are not perfect, far from it..and you face this and that everyday! 
That's how I live and will always live and that is honest and open about my life, my past, my daily struggles because it's not in the "perfect image" people see God but it is in the brokenness and the humble!
Somebody needs to hear what you deal with because they deal with it also and feel all alone! 
The greatest encouragement you can tell someone is "Hey you know I have this problem but look what Jesus can do and is doing to help me overcome and He will do same for you!"MP

No comments:

Post a Comment