Friday, March 6, 2015

Free As A Beautiful Dove

The battle is over,
it is finished.
You made it through,
look at what your Faith in me can do.
You did not give up,
You finished  another obstacle of this race.
You pushed through,
by the power of My Grace.
There were days when all you could do was cry,
there were days when all you could do was scream why.
But you kept your head above the pain,
you kept ahold of My Name.
So Sweet Child the sun is shining once more,
for you have made it past the harsh waves and onto the peaceful shore.
You are a Conqueror, a Warrior tried and true,
I am so very Proud of you!
You stood your ground and stood firm,
your faith did not wither and now  it is in full bloom.
You are my Beautiful Bride, My Precious One so Strong and so Glorious,
To me you are more than Victorious!
You are more beautiful than the rarest diamond or ruby dont you see,
To me you are my everything!
So enjoy the Blessings that are coming  your way!
For you faced your fears and now Precious Child you are on your way!
Another battle  and you were not defeated,
Another storm,
and you trusted in me!
I am your Strength and you are My Love,
You are now Free to live,
Free as a beautiful Dove!
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment