Monday, March 16, 2015

Do Not Judge

Let me be real!!! Do not judge anyone because you do not know their story and their heartache to get them to where they are today!
I will be real about another problem. I have very thin hair to the point you can see my scalp on some places. I don't like this at all Ofcourse! I'm soon to be 35 with balding places. So when people look at me I know some see just the thinning hair and my scalp and not me, my heart. I know this is true cause I've had people ask me what's wrong with my hair so thin. I honestly don't know why it's gotten so thin. I've always had thin hair and with each child it just got thinner and thinner. I would love love love to have hair! But that's not in my cards to have thick beautiful hair...my point is do not judge anyone's outward appearance because if you do you miss out on getting to know a pretty amazing person, a Warrior with a heart of Gold, A Child of God! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment