Friday, March 6, 2015

Faith

My Child of Faith,
You are Never Alone to walk this path in life! I am for you and Never against you. You just have to stop fighting my love. Before you were born you were called by name. I knew you while you were in your mothers womb. I knew you before you were even created. I captured you heart, your very essence in my love and you were created to be a Child of God. 
Child, So don't you see I have loved you since before time. So why do you question my love, my ways, my provision and protection over you. Out of guilt and fear you try to hide and push me away. Nothing you can say or ever do will ever separate you from my deep love for you that I have. I adore you and I long for you to be by my side on this journey. I will never walk ahead of you but will walk beside you and guide you with my love. 
Yes I do chasten you to correct you and teach you but even then I do this out of love for you. I know sweet Child I know how there are days that you just look around you and you scream within "Will things ever Change" and in that moment of desperation you lose Faith in me. I understand that desperate cry because I feel what you are feeling and the hope that fades away from you breaks my heart. If only you could see the big picture, If only you could see how I go before you preparing the way. I am removing any road blocks or anything that may come to cause you to fall. I am guiding and orchestrating all for your Destiny to come forth and for you to birth into the atmosphere the greatness that is within to bring Glory to Father.
My Love, I believe in you and will always believe in you for I know that you are a Mighty Fortress waiting to be released. And in due time, the correct time I shall release you into that which you have been waiting for, dreaming of. In due time you shall reap a harvest of Blessings that will exceed your wildest imagination. 
So just hold on and trust in me a little while longer, in time, in due season, you will see this battle and this process has all been worth it. 
Every Tear, Every sleepless night, every day of loneliness, all your prayers have not be in vain my Precious One! With my Fatherly heart and my loving arms I am singing Shouts of Praise to Abba for I am leaping with excitement for what is about to be. Your Alabaster of Praise I hold dear to my heart and will be your cornerstone on a day soon to be.
Sweet Love, Allow me to lavish all  the promises of my heart upon you this day as you take that step of Faith into the Light of Tomorrow which is birthed by your trust in me today.
-Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment