Friday, March 13, 2015

Child of the World

My Child of the World,
You are wandering around as if you have no sight. You go from place to place searching for me and you find nothing..you cry out to me "Where are you God?" and you hear nothing.
Do you not see, Do you not  know that if you choose to walk the path of your own choice and watch what you want to watch and listen to what you want to listen to..Do you not know that the world will creep in so sneakily and will cause you to turn your eyes from me and your heart to the  lusts of the flesh that you watch and  cause you to be double minded and cause you to seek out temporary pleasure that can cause life long pain.
You have to guard you heart for out of it the river of life flows to others. You have to guard your eyes for they are the opening to your soul and you have to guard your mind for it is where the evil tries to come through and poison you, your spirit, and heart.
So until you can repent and turn from your evil ways you will not hear my voice. Not because I do not love but because I love you, I allow you to choose your way or my way..your will be done or my will be done. 
I am always here when you decide you are done and you are ready for real love and everlasting peace that can only come from the Father through me to you. I will be right here waiting with a heart full of love and no judgment and no condemnation. You are my beloved and I will wait on you! You have to want to know me and want to have me in your life. I will not push myself on you but will increase my presence upon your asking for me to.
So cry out to me and I will give you rest! Run to me and I will deliver you from all that tries to hold you down! Pray to me and I will set forth in motion the Deliverance that you are so in need of and so desperate for.
Forever I will love you and together I will guide you into the life you have prayed for and into the destiny I have waiting for you.
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment