Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A little something about me:)

I believe in love and I believe in happy endings. I cry when I watch chick flicks and I think that baby animals are so precious. I believe in loving someone for who they are and not what they do or have done. I know there is good in everyone, no matter how "mean" they appear. I believe in 2nd and 3rd and 100th chances. I love to eat chocolate and I dream of traveling on day. I hope for the unknown. I have so many dreams I know will one day come to pass. I make my own decisions and I am independently a Christian. I do not bow down and never will to any human only to my God. I think it is sad when I see others of leadership trying to take the place of God. I pray for their misguided sheep. I can not stand to see anyone being bullied, and I pray for the hurt within that causes this bully to be mean. I do not watch the news alot because it makes me sad. I love to write and to read a good book. My calling right now in life is being a mother and I dearly love being a mother! I greatly enjoy laughing and making others laugh. I am my own worse critic and I am still in the process of having confidence. I dream every night and some nights I waked up a thousand and two times. I love the color purple and pink. One of my biggest fears is that I will leave this world never knowing the unconditional Godly love of a man. I am in a process right now of God putting things in my life that should not be there in the fiery furnace and it is a lonely road but so rewarding at times. I hate to clean! But love to cook. I do not read the bible as much as I should. I pray all day everyday. I never meet a stranger. I ramble when I am nervous and I cry when I am angry. My memory has years that are blank to me and others that are a distant. God is bringing back to me memories of things that I totally forgot about. I am overprotective of my children and always will be because I know what is in this world and I will do all that I can with Gods guidance to protect them. I like to learn new things and to research topics online. I believe that if you hurt over and over by someone you should let them go! Love does not hurt! It takes time to get them out of your mind and longer to get them out of your heart but time heals and the longer you stay away from this person and block any kind of contact or anything that reminds you of them, then this will speed of the healing process! Out of sight out of mind! I know what it is like to be so totally wrong about someone and they are not who you thought they were and I know the pain that goes along with that! Distance is the key!!

No comments:

Post a Comment