Friday, July 18, 2014

One Step at a Time

I have to say I am actually very happy that God did not totally take it all away when I was brought back to him after being on the streets. God allowed the woundings, pain, hurt, and the mind games to remain so that while I was walking through the wilderness, allowing him to transform me from the inside out, I would learn from what was, so that what will be, would be eternal! He had to allow me to face the darkest of dark times so that I would trust Him completely. God allowed me to be hurt over and over and to hurt others, so that He could teach me the power of words. God had to allow my mind to be transformed one day at a time, with His word and Promises. God had to allow my heart to be shattered into a million pieces so that I would learn to look to Him for Validation and not other people!! One layer at a time, One tear at time, one step..Before you know it that mountain that you were climbing is just a small shadow that is far behind you. Just believe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment