Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Predator Spirit is Real!

Women: When you are looking for a mate and you have had an absent father..You may be actually looking for that father figure! Which the "Predator" spirit will use this "father seeking" so to His advantage and you will be sucked into a web of heartache and complete imprisonment before you know what happened! ( I have had this happen numerous times in my life!) So instead of going with your own emotion and feelings, allow God to place the Man of God He has for you into your life. Do Not go searching for a man out of your own inner woundings from your past, because that same victim spirit is there and you will only attract and be attracted to the "predator spirit". Your victim spirit will be in AWE of the "Predator Spirit" Your hunger for a father will be filled with the enemy's Hunger for Innocence! My whole life I was only drawn to and attracted to one type of man, one type of what I though Personality. But God showed me it is the "Predator Spirit" that I was attracted to unknowingly by my flesh but my spirit knew. So please just be careful and Pray and Seek first Gods direction for you and if You having a man is in the Plan God has for you, then I promise God will bring Him to you in His timing and Not yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment