Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fatherless Generation

I have felt alone my whole life and never knew where I belonged. As a child there was always this group of girls I wanted to be friends with but they always treated me like an outcast. When I was a teenager in foster homes I would try to feel at home but I never did because they were not my family and I never felt that love from them. I was bounced around so much that not getting attached was a defense mechanism I established within so that it would not hurt when it was time to leave. When I came to live with my grandmother at 15 almost 16 I was so use to not getting attached that it was now a way of life. I had a few friends that I became attached to and are still friends to this day. But when the parties started and the drugs and alcohol I was still that little girl trying to feel loved and accepted and so I did whatever I had to do to feel that way but yet keep people at a distance so that the attachment would not happen. Its hard though when your heart is involved. I became in love I thought with one guy, my first love, and that turned into disaster and my heart being torn into pieces because He never loved me back. So once again the walls went up and to love anyone I would never allow myself. So for years I would go from one group of friends to the next, never belonging, never felt any kind of love and at times not even kindness. I always dated guys that were trouble and had that Predator Spirit about them and took whatever they did to me and stayed because I was a lost puppy at one point in my life and desperately needed anyone, someone to love me. I lowered my walls at this time in my life, because I felt so empty. Even when I was high and or drunk I felt empty and so I found a guy that even if He "loved" me at night when no one was around I took it. Because for the night I belonged to someone and someone loved me. Then morning came and he was gone until the next night. This was a viscous cycle I allowed myself to be in for such a long time. I even pretended in my mind that He Truly loved me and one day He will take me away and marry me. Of course that never happened. Then one miraculous night came; I was laying on the floor sleeping in a crack house, well passed out, and I came too and I was so tired of it all! I cried out to the man I thought left me many years prior. I know that sounds crazy me envisioning Jesus as a man, but to me envisioning Him as a man that can relate to what we as humans go through helps me to Believe and Have deeper Faith yet still have the Awe and Respect. And He met me there amongst it all He came down and in that moment I knew everything would be okay. I cant explain it but I had this crazy peace just wash over me and it felt as if Jesus was holding me like a father and that's what I was so desperate for, A Fathers Love, a simple loving Fatherly Hug! I am writing this because today in this fatherless generation it is so evident if you listen to the heart cries and look past the actions, you will hear the cries for a father! So desperate for that love and for that protection but fill that need with sex and drugs and acting out in numerous ways, this will work for a while but then It will no longer fill that emptiness and rock bottom comes. When rock bottom comes one of two things will happen the heart cries will be met with the love of a Savior, or the heart cries will be met with the lies of a Predator! To be there and to earn the trust of those that are in such desperate need of Love and Guidance is the greatest weapon we have against the Predators and the Predator of our soul! Love and Trust is vital building blocks on this road to redemption. And Judgment is the quickest way to send them into the arms of the Predator, or a Predator! I have been face to face with so many different types of Predators and they use to scare me but now all I feel is an urgency in my spirit to educate and let be known the ways of a predator. Knowledge is power and we need all the power we can have to stand and fight for this fatherless generation we are currently loosing! No one wants to hear that we are loosing a generation, its sad and means defeat. We would much rather believe that we are winning this fight. All you have to do is turn on the TV and not even the news, watch any channel and you will see that this generation is centered around sex, acceptance of everyone and everything, and lust. We may be loosing this battle of the flesh and the spirit of lust and predator spirit, but Praise God its not to late! Its not to late to reach out and to love them to Jesus! The evilness that is in control may be strong, but Our Father in Heaven is So Much Stronger! We need to open our eyes and allow the knowledge of God to fill us so that we know how and what to do to reach this generation. I wish there was a formula that we could follow to reach them, but each person is different and so the way to reach them will be different. However the foundation is always the same and that is with the Love of Christ. When the True Love of a Father meets a desperate to be loved generation, This is when the Great Harvest of Souls will be birthed!

No comments:

Post a Comment