Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Spiritual Realm is So Very REAL!

The battle between good  and evil is a very real thing. Just because you are a Christian doesn't mean the battle stops. It just means that now instead of just going with your flesh and doing whatever you feel like doing no matter the consequences, you now have Jesus with in and now when the thought or the urge to do something that you know is wrong or is sinful you have a battle between your fleshly desires and now your Godly desires. This battle can be so intense at times that you can physically feel the battle going on. I'm serious. Your flesh and the voice of the enemy can be so strong no matter how long you've been a Christian. Those desires will still arise. But see the spirit of God that now lives within is much stronger than any force of evil.
If you have ever watched any horror movie and I have in my time. You know that the evil comes out in those movies when it is dark and the evil ones on those movies do not like the light. That's because God has always been light. Even if those producers didn't make the evil ones scared of the light on purpose, they have spirits too. And you're spirit is what communicates with God. So they unconsciously made these movies like that. But their spirit knew.
When I was on drugs I would always hide out  in my house during the day when I was high but at night I always came out to party. If I went out during the day I was so paranoid cause I just knew everyone who saw me would know I was on drugs.
The love light of God shines into the darkest of places to bring hope and life in those dark places and to drive out the evil with love.
The spiritual realm is so very real both evil and good. I have personally seen first hand this to be true. But so many run away from this truth and do not want to believe it either because of fear or because they do not want their perfect little bubble of  no evil reality to end. But to understand your enemy is to have knowledge and knowledge is power. I am not saying to go investigate the evil realm at all. But to at the least agree that it is real is knowledge and that God can work with.
It gets me that we can live  in a world with evil doings all around but if we try to tell someone about the spiritual realm good and bad..they turn a deaf ear.
To believe in God you have to believe in the Devil. To believe in God you have to acknowledge the angels and to believe in the Devil you have to acknowledge the demons. I know it's much easier to acknowledge angels than to acknowledge demons and that had alot to do with media and movies..But the difference between movies and reality is Jesus is real and lives within His children and He always wins the battle because He won it for us all them years ago on the cross.
I use to be afraid of the enemy and would back down and give in because I was afraid. What I would see would scare me and I would run so fast. But see that had a lot to do with the confidence of God within me and the power He has given me, given us all as His child. I no longer run away in fear but stand boldly on the fact that God is for me and loves me and the power of God within me is much stronger than any force of darkness that tries to come up against me. That is true for all of us who are children of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment