Saturday, July 12, 2014

Your spirit fights for you when your flesh is weak

What amazes me is your spirit is awake when you sleep and is battling for you! I experienced this last night! I was asleep sound asleep but I remember my spirit speaking through me " I Rebuke you in the name of Jesus!" It wasn't me who said that but my spirit because it was different. I can't explain it but it was! That brings to life for me the words "Greater is that which is in you than that which is in the world". Oh how Jesus loves us so!!
When we are weak, so tired, feel so worn down and can not battle any longer our spirit battles for us with the direction of Jesus! HE wants His children to win and to not give in when our flesh is weak! He has us covered with His love and protection, even when we do not deserve it, He is right there saving us from the enemy and from at times ourselves! That is unconditional love and Amazing Grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment