Tuesday, December 29, 2015

You Will Make It

You can not fight harshness with harshness because it only produces hate in the atmosphere. So hard I know to take the mean words being thrown at you, especially when it's family doing it, but I promise it hurts less to stand there and take the words than to shout words you will later regret or would cause the verbal confrontation to turn into physical confrontation and not on your part.
In  the moments of despair is when you have to depend on the love light of God within because if not you can easily fall into a depression that will birth doubt which produces hopelessness so easily!
Trust and Believe! It will not always be this way! You will not cry all the time one day I promise! Greatness ahead just stay the course! It hurts and so hard but stay the course! You will make it! I know cause I am too!!!
You Are not alone! 
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment