Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I am Not God

One day I am praying so much craziness will make sense and my understanding will be enlightened with the knowledge of the Lord because right now I feel like a Fish out of water and nothing and I mean nothing makes sense to me. 
I prayed this this morning and God just chuckled so sweetly and said that I am not God and I need to allow Him to be God. 
Which is soooooo true! 
So many times in life we try to take things upon ourselves and work them out, try to force them to work out, the way we think and they never do work out that way cause that's not the way God wants it to be.
And so you feel like you keep going back and forth with the same issues until you have a Fatherly talk with Abba and he tells you so kindly that you need to get out of His way! And allow Him to Be God!
Yes so that's  my life..I am not God!;)
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment