Monday, December 14, 2015

Life Happens

Life happens! It does! Some days it is full of joy and happiness and others days it's full of ugly and blah! 
But it's on this ugly blah days you find joy in anything you can! I know some days for me I find joy in just not having to get dressed for work and wearing PJs all day, not brushing my hair, no makeup, nothing!! That's my joy!!(Amen!!;) )
Life happens on the good days and the blah ugly days there is joy! Just got to search for it more somedays than others! 
One thing is for sure! Do not base your life on what others say about their life on social media or the fake (I think ridiculous and so fake and scripted!)   Reality shows on TV! because I promise you they are not true or real on any sense! 
Base who you are and how you feel on being real and honest with yourself! Some days you just don't care! And that's ok! Life happens! 
And it's going to stink some days! It's going to be ugly and blah like I said! 
Embrace the yucky days as you do the happy days! Because all of it put together is life, is your life! 
Your incredible life where you have the chance every day to reinvent your life by the Mercy and Grace of our Amazing Jesus!
MP 

No comments:

Post a Comment