Sunday, December 20, 2015

Caged Bird No More

My Child of Love,
You have been like a caged bird for to long. You have not been able to spread your spiritual wings because the cage has not been big enough.
I am telling you now You are FREE!!and no longer caged! You can now spread those beautiful spiritual wings out to their full length and soar. 
At first you will be shaky as you learn to soar. But each day as I teach you and guide you..your wings become stronger. 
As your confidence in your self becomes more bold and as you are letting go of the old..you are soaring higher and higher.

My Child, As you learn to trust in me more and more and as your faith is becoming more  in tune with your heart..you are soaring so high that from the ground you can barely be seen.
I will warn you there will be storms My Precious One, but if you allow me I will teach you how to let the winds of the storms push you  higher than you ever have been before!
So yes you are free! It is your time to Rise and Shine so bright with my Glory light shining through you! 
 
My Precious Warrior of Love, I know all you have come through to where you are today and I am so Proud of you for allowing me to carry you at times and other times I just held you as you cried but all that is ok because it doesn't matter how many times you have fallen, you never gave up! You  got right back up!!  And for that I shed that fatherly tear of pride when I look at you! 
I will share with you my Love everyday for the  rest of your life and even when your with me in Heaven because you are the reason that I AM. 
 -Abba, Father God
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment