Monday, December 21, 2015

My Story is Their Story

My  story is a story of someone who never gave up on Love! 

My story is about how I have searched my whole life for love and I never gave up on one day of finding it, even through all the abuse, drugs, running, prison of my own making, tears, cutting, through it all I never gave up. And I found it! I found the love inside of me that was there the whole time. I just had to believe in it and sustain the power within to take a hold of it and allow it to consume me and change me forever.

My story is about learning to let go!  Let go of what was so that I can embrace today and all of its possibilities. 
My story is about a little girl who was lost but now is found and all her demons of her past have been laid to rest.

My story is about freedom! Freedom from the chains of judgment, self pity, shame,...freedom to spread my wings and soar above all that tries to weigh me down. Freedom is a choice I choose daily!
My story is  I live to show love in all ways and be love in all things.  No matter how many times this life knocks me down and  I cry while broken, tears of regret and loneliness..I still stand! I still know this life is worthy of living it always no matter what! Just have to stand through the storm because the peace and calmness that follows is your strength!

My story is I stand on truth and love because at the end of day when I have two beautiful little eyes looking up to me, their mother, My story is their story and I will make it count! I will make this life a life of love and happiness for them! I will be a trail blazer for my girls to come up be behind me and not have to face all the challenges I have had to face.
My story is Love, My story is Life!
My Love Story has just Begun! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment