Monday, December 14, 2015

2015/2016

2015 I have lost it all but gained  so much more!! See I lost my car and apartment start of the year and moved back home. 
Since being home I  have been tempted with every single one of my old pressure buttons that when pressed would cause me to stumble... This year all the old familiar spirits have come on me and before back in the day I would give in but no not this year. (See the house I moved back to is where I was when I was on drugs. I never did drugs in this house but I have been strung out here, cops have been here numerous times 11 years ago, so much has happened here, freedom and love and now Jesus!!!)
This year of freedom and reformation on such a deep level! I have had much needed surgery to physically prepare me, I have finally been able to have a certain thorn taking out of my flesh that has been there 20 years to spiritually prepare me. 
God has had to remove me to reform me so he can then redirect me to resume His call, His Glory! 
2016 I'm ready!! No looking back! Going full speed into this and Praise God he is driving:) MP

No comments:

Post a Comment