Tuesday, April 21, 2015

TRUST

My Child of Love,
I see how tired you are. So tired of it all. It seems like as soon as you get your head above water..then the flood doors open once more and you are back in the sea of hopelessness. Sweet Child, I never said this life would be easy! I did say you would never face this life and the trials alone! 
So much of the issues that you are facing are simply because you do not trust in me to come through for you and take care of you. I will supply all your needs. If you will just humble yourself and at times swallow your pride and allow me to help you with the resources I have to offer you. It may not be the way you want to receive help but it is the way you need to receive help. 
Precious Love, Open up your heart to me and do not be afraid! I am for you not against you so the fighting you are doing is only making you more weary! You have to come to a place where you no longer lean on your own understanding but instead lean on me and trust in me! I will never lead you astray.
All those fears and worries that keep you up at night are not from me. They are birthed from a place.. again of untrust. Once you decide within that no matter what may come your way and no matter what the future holds You will Trust in the one who gave you life..You will Trust in Me.
 My Beloved, If you allow me to I will rescue you! I will be your Savior! If you step out of the way and give it all to me! I love you my Precious Child far more than you can imagine! My love is deeper than the deepest ocean and Higher than the highest mountain! My love for you will wash over you and strengthen you each and everyday if you just give up this battle that you are fighting within yourself because you are not fighting with me because I would never fight you. Give up! 
I Love you!
 I am For you!
 I Believe in You!
You are My Child! 
I am your Friend!
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment