Sunday, April 19, 2015

Freedom in Love

11 years of freedom!! 
11years ago God set me free from addiction and so much more! He met me on the floor of a crack house after a night of prostituting... He met me and showered His Love on me and gave me the strength to step out of the darkness into His light!
I am still a work in progress, but Praise God He Never leaves us where He finds us!! But He walks with us, sometimes if your like me, dragging us kicking and screaming;) Just because He knows our hearts are for Him but our flesh is strong and our Pride is controlling at times.. So yes kicking and screaming through the healing progress!
And one day we have a moment and realize God has grown us up!
And we then welcome the furnace and welcome the wilderness because We know the end result is to look in the mirror and see Precious Jesus looking back;)
FREEDOM💜 MP 

No comments:

Post a Comment