Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A Dream

In A dream  I saw a Pregnant woman and wolves all around about to devour her then all of a sudden bright light shined and the wolves were gone and in their place were lilies.
Then Gods voice came forth and said "my bride, my bride do not back down in fear that the evil snares of the enemy will overtake you. Listen, Listen with your spirit..and you will hear the birthing pains of freedom coming forth.  You are about to bring forth a mighty wind of change, a might fire of love that is going to sweep over the land. Where once the hatred had overcome I will bring forth love ...the evil doers will be humbled to their knees and cry out to me and I will save them. The darkness will disappear when  with glory light and those who were hidden in fear will come forth mighty and brave. Lilies beautiful lilies of the valley will come forth and this will signify I am with you"
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment