Monday, April 13, 2015

Be Love!

I saw a post on Facebook that said "Love Me or I will Burn you" and it had a picture of Jesus at the bottom. 
This burdened me because this is how  so many see Jesus to be. Like he is a dictator that will force you to love Him or else.
When He is so far from that. He is total opposite of that!
I understand though why they say that! I do! I've seen these people out on streets saying "Repent or you go to Hell" and I'm sure they have the right heart! And yes that message is true but that is no way to get a generation that are rebelling to soften their hearts to Jesus!
There was a time in my life that if I would have saw that sign the rebel in me  would have totally flipped out and ran the other way from Jesus and I did for many years! 
If we want any chance any chance at all to reach this generation we have to come at them with Love and non Judgmental attitude! We have to have an understanding heart... To have an understanding heart is not accepting what they are doing as OK...but it is saying that I may not agree with what you are doing but I love the person that you are!
Be real and Be Love! This will open their hearts to listen to what Jesus wants to say to them through you!
Or if you want them to run the other direction then shout to them the verses in the bible that condemn them to Hell and tell them everything they are doing wrong! They will run so far from the love of Jesus! I did!
Be Love! Spread Hope! And watch their hardened heart just melt before you and you will see the little child within so in need of love! MP

No comments:

Post a Comment