Monday, April 6, 2015

Rise

My Warrior Child,
Time for you to Rise up out of the pit than you are in. Time for you to rise above all that tries to hold you down. Time for you to rise up into the unknown as I lead you. Time for you to Rise to me your beloved and I will stand with you. Rise!
 My Child, Time to let go of the pain and the hurt.
Time to let go of the doubt and the fear. Time to trust that I Am for you. Time to trust that I am beside you, I will lead when you need me to, I will follow when you need, I am there. Time to trust in the Holy Spirit and hear my voice as I whisper to you throughout your day. Trust.
Precious One, Time to Believe in the unknown where I wait for you to take you into the Promises of tomorrow while I am fulfilling the Hopes for today. Time to Believe in Love! Time to Believe in yourself!
Battle Cry has gone forth. Rise My Beloved! Trust and Believe in the Everlasting Love I have to lavish you and strengthen you for battle!
-Jesus
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment